The Neuropsychology Service, under the direction of Lauren Schwarz, Ph.D., ABPP-CN, provides comprehensive cognitive evaluations. We are able to cover a wide range of presenting problems such as:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Neurologic conditions including stroke, epilepsy, brain tumors, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, etc.
- Medical conditions such as liver disease, Lupus, HIV infection, or cardiac conditions
- Learning and developmental disorders
- Attention-deficit disorders
- Various psychiatric conditions
- Suspected memory problems or dementia
Neuropsychological evaluations may assist in guiding your decision making process in the areas of:
- Differential diagnosis
- Prognosis and dispositional planning
- Rehabilitation issues
- Ability to return to work
- Tracking of changes in functioning over time
- Educational and vocational planning
Outpatient clinic days include: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Patients will be seen through the Psychiatry Clinic in Monteleone Hall. To schedule an appointment please have patients call: 314-977-4850.